Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Nice Day for a Calgary Wedding




My girlfriend and I were invited to attend a beautiful wedding ceremony in Calgary. Although the bride and groom had already hired a photographer for the wedding, I decided to take some wedding photos anyway, as my gift to the newlyweds. I decided to bring only one lens - a Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 USM mounted on a Canon EOS 1D Mark III. This would allow me to take photos in low light situations without the use of flash. Since the hired wedding photographer was covering all the group photos and posed shots, I decided to spend some time taking candid photos. All the images were later processed in Adobe Lightroom for a warm, yet low saturation effect.

If you'd like to hire a wedding photographer, please visit our Calgary Wedding Photography page for more information.

No comments: