Friday, April 29, 2011

Asian Cookbook Cover


Just for kicks and giggles, I decided to mockup a cookbook cover design with a shot I took of my lunch today. My love of photography, design and cooking are a natural combination that often results in crazy ideas - liking making a book cover from photography of your lunch!

Obviously the best part of being a food photographer is getting to eat the food afterwards! Recently I was hired by Austin's Bar in the south of Calgary to shoot some interior shots as well as a few feature dishes and drinks. Afterwards the restaurant owner (Scott) was kind enough to let me sample some of the food and it was fantastic! After a couple drinks I was on my way to download and process the photos.

If you'd like see see more examples of my food photography, please visit my Flickr page.

No comments: