Thursday, April 28, 2011

100 Photography Rules


When I set out to create the Photography Rules group on Flickr, I had no idea that the reception to the idea would be so positive. After posting a few random rules just for fun, I decided to create a Flickr Group so that others could participate by authoring rules of their own. It didn't take long to reach 100 rules, after which the group was closed for submissions.

As some time has past, I've noticed quite a few of the rules popping up around the interwebs. The idea was to share, so any rules I created, I shared under the Creative Commons rights agreement which gives website owners the right to reuse the images as long as they post a credit (and hopefully a link).

I invite you to take a look at the rules and share your comments.

No comments: